Personal InjurySchedule a Consultation
If you or a loved one has been injured as the result of the negligence of another person, you may have a stressful and long road to recovery. And unfortunately, you may be frustrated after being treated unfairly by insurance companies.
At Bailey Law Firm, Attorney Tyler D. Bailey will remove the stress and frustration that comes with dealing with insurance companies, connect you with qualified doctors to treat your injuries, and ultimately ensure that you receive the financial compensation to which you are entitled. At Bailey Law Firm, we do this by consulting with health care professionals and planners, and economic impact analysts to strengthen and build your case, and to determine damages based on lost wages, future medical costs, and loss in quality of life. Furthermore, our law firm will conduct investigations with the help of accident reconstruction experts, skid mark analysts, and investigators to determine the cause of the accident.
At Bailey Law Firm, Attorney Tyler D. Bailey sincerely cares for the well being of each and every one of our clients. He personally handles all aspects of every injury cases from start to finish, and ensures that his clients are informed and receive the necessary support that they need through every stage of the case. Furthermore, at Bailey Law Firm, Tyler will provide you with aggressive and superb legal representation on a contingency basis. This means that no fees or costs are applied until the money to which you are entitled is recovered.
Personal Injury FAQ
At Bailey Law Firm, Attorney Tyler D. Bailey’s personal injury practice encompasses Motor Vehicle Collisions, Slip and Fall, Animal Attacks, Wrongful Death and Catastrophic Injury, Commercial Trucking Accidents, Negligent Security and Nursing Home Malpractice.
- Firstly, whether you were at fault or not, you should immediately call the police and file a police report. Additionally, it is beneficial to personally obtain the contact information (name, address and telephone number) of everyone involved and any potential witnesses that observed the motor vehicle collisions and the conditions of the road way that day.
- Secondly, you should take photographs of the cars involved in the motor vehicle collision and the motor vehicle collision scene. You should also take pictures of any injuries that you may have suffered as a result of the motor vehicle collision.
- Thirdly, it is very important that you seek medical treatment at your earliest convenience if you have any inclination that you may have been injured in anyway as a result of the motor vehicle collision. Any slight pain that you are feeling after the accident may be a sign of a serious medial injuries. That is why you should let a doctor examine you to eliminate the possibility of future medical impairments. By seeking immediate medial attention, you are creating a record and documentation that will support your bodily injury claim. This is important because many times insurance companies will attempt to argue that you did not suffer any injuries.
- Lastly, you should report the claim to your insurance provider. This is a requirement to comply with your insurance contract, and may provide additional coverage if you are not able to receive coverage under the at fault driver’s insurance policy.
It is nearly impossible for a personal injury attorney to tell you the value of your case without conducting a thorough investigation of factors surrounding your case and reviewing your medical records. An attorney can only give you a general idea of the value of your case based on similar cases handled in the past with comparable injuries.
Every personal injury case is different, and all the facts surrounding your injuries will play a role in determining the value of the case. However, at Bailey Law Firm, Attorney Tyler D. Bailey primarily looks to the following factors to estimate the value of your case:
- Damages: What harm was suffered by the injured party? What type of pain and suffering has the injured party sustained as a result of the injury? Were they required to miss a significant amount of work because of the injuries inflicted? Have they suffered emotionally because of the injuries?
- Liability: Was the other party at fault for the damages sustained by the injured party? Will it be difficult to establish liability?
- Insurance Coverage: Does the at-fault party have insurance that covers the damages inflicted on the injured party? Will the at-faults party’s insurance policy cover all of the damages inflicted on the injured party? If not, does the injured party have insurance of which they could recover under?
Yes. Generally speaking, under South Carolina law the collateral source rule provides that the wrongdoer is still required compensate the injured party to the full extent despite any compensation received by an injured party from an independent source.
Yes! The insurance company has one goal in mind when it comes to your case, and that is to pay you the least amount of money possible on your claim. Dealing with insurance adjusters and attorneys by yourself can be frustrating and you never want to accept anything less than what you are entitled. By letting Attorney Tyler D. Bailey handle your case, you are able to focus on getting better while he works to ensure that you receive every penny that you are entitled. It will cost you nothing to contact Attorney Tyler D. Bailey for a free consultation.